Sunday, December 13, 2009

Arthrosis More Condition_symptoms Does Anyone Here Have Degenerative Arthrosis (aka. Degenerative Osteoarthritis)& How You Deal With The Pain ?

Does Anyone Here Have Degenerative Arthrosis (aka. degenerative osteoarthritis)& How You Deal With The Pain ? - arthrosis more condition_symptoms

I wonder how people with degenerative osteoarthritis Arhtritis also known as degenerative arthritis, cope with the unbearable pain and work. They state that prevents you from working? How can I return to work, and what type of drugs to kill pain in the feet and knees and joints? I do not want bedwritten, Im only 29 years old and suffers from degenerative arthritis in both feet back and knees, shin splints enthesopathy, tendinitis, synovitis, CRPS, RSD, a broken foot that still havent healed in 5 years since it happened Not to mention, etc., to depression, I did it, but I am not resigned. In many Althouht in constant pain, I wonder if this condition is much less painful over time or if you are even worse and what can I do, because doctors are afraid to give clear answers to these questions. Those who suffer under these conditions, we would appreciate any comments. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment