Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pictures Of Brazillian Waxing WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS DRUGSTORE HAIR COLOR?? PICTURES INSIDE!! OPINIONS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS DRUGSTORE HAIR COLOR?? PICTURES INSIDE!! OPINIONS? - pictures of brazillian waxing

Well, I color my hair for the first time with the Loreal hair color Freia. I'm always at shows, fairs, but always anyway. This color is nice to me? Does it look good? It is also the summer! Well, almost. My skin is a light beige with pink and shades. Dark Half brown hair.

This is me:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/PinkIceSparkle/PinkIceSparkle/Cynthia.jpg

It is the color of hair:
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa279/PinkIceSparkle/color1.jpg

L'Oreal Feria Hair Color # 51 Versatile shimmering Brazilian brown or beige.

Mil gracias!

2 comments:

kaya4585 said...

I understand that sometimes just is not the desired results by professionals, but the thing is that the colors they use are better than those who will come in a box. I recommend if you want to go to become a Beauty Supply Outlet Store and the purchase of color there is. Your best quality. As for the choice of color, I like it. I think it will look good on you. Since the color you previously, you do not have the exact color of the bottle. It is too complicated to explain, but that's what the professionals. Good luck!

J e s s <3 said...

do not work ... They will do their hair red or orange to .. You hair is too dark

Post a Comment