Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pictures Metal Core Wheels For Scooters Girls What Do U Think? Of Me Would U Date Me And U Can Rate 1-10 If U Want (pic)?

Girls what do u think? of me would u date me and u can rate 1-10 if u want (pic)? - pictures metal core wheels for scooters

yea i posted this b4 I'm only like 2 real answers to what is boredom, the U and consistently replied that such a small im ur gay issue for me because it told the girls that are boys soo when I say 'mu guys look gay lookin whos pictures ....

http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww343 ...

well thats me and btw .... im doin this cause Im bored so dont like ur b young gay or anything please

Oh, and I'm 15 years old and in the second year.

Specify charecteristic Some (not in a position between being) About Me

1. i looovvvveeee animals grew up with at least two dogs in my house all the time.
2. I had good grades, but to improve bi get high C and B and one or two
3. Legend I race cars, I have a YFZ 450 and I skateboard a lot.
4. I love to kiss with my girlfriend, and that leads more and more in the set =]
5 I'm pretty quiet at first, but I'm going to open in time ..
6. Play video games, I often prefer to play ball or go skating or something.
7. Play all types of music corny rap songs such as age. I do not know metal or hardcore or whatv ...
8. i play baseball at school, but not during the summer.
9. and to be honest I'm not that funny, but I am gentle and they have said.
10. I see all of Myth Busters Family Man, the planet Earth.

uhh yes Imma stop here because I once read doubt that much = P

0 comments:

Post a Comment