Monday, January 18, 2010

Hooking Up Directv Hd Dvr Tostereo Receiver DirecTV HD DVR-- How Many Satellite Cables Are Required? Please Help!!?

DirecTV HD DVR-- How many satellite cables are required? Please help!!? - hooking up directv hd dvr tostereo receiver

Well, I've only together DIRECTV DVR and I have had DISH Network. DIRECTV and uses the same line that was buried in the house to the new system in order to invite, but my DVR record only one ad at a time. I called support and they told me I needed to add 2 cable from the antenna to have the DVR, so you create a service call. when did the guy who said he could not me more than the cable ... I was a little annoyed. Anyway, someone said "use a splitter! Ha did not work. My next potential solution was to switch to an HD DVR, but I do not see how one could make a difference. HD DVR not only need a satellite cable connection ? Please help. Thanks in advance. =]

4 comments:

Grumpy Mac said...

Now there is a single tuner and dual-tuner.

Each tuner needs a separate power supply and the shell must be an "LNB" for everyone to have.

Buried cable is expensive. Call again and ask them to install / move the antenna closer to the infrastructure are shorter and the ground.

(The real problem is the first technology in conjunction with dual-tuner receiver was only 1 coax - lazy.)

If I upgrade to HD with an antenna - a new technology not only as a coaxial disc sent went through a wall behind my computer, but also developed the coaxial cable. Coaxial were 3 points in front on my sliding glass door - now there are none.

(I was lucky with the technology - most or all of them are outside the court or direct contractor for the quality may vary.)

tshnobod... said...

Setup can not be too much of this cable? What a hole. If you come on a separate line in the second to the plate. Can the plug has a line in the antenna, it's easier to go buy the cable and do it myself. If you have not the extra line connection (where) to connect to the pigtail and then DirecTV and tell them that the installer will move to another line on the plug must be a minimum. DirecTV should be able to use the installer because the installer is full of garbage.

Frankybo... said...

It depends on what the recipient's number you have and what LNB DISH Network
The new LNB DISH Network be merged into a single line and separate again, but only on your computer, ADM +
asique is what you can do, and it works.
With a high energy density, high frequency divider for dual-pass effect and is not

Frankybo... said...

It depends on what the recipient's number you have and what LNB DISH Network
The new LNB DISH Network be merged into a single line and separate again, but only on your computer, ADM +
asique is what you can do, and it works.
With a high energy density, high frequency divider for dual-pass effect and is not

Post a Comment