Thursday, January 28, 2010

How To Get A Tittle Of A Bike Buy A Motor Cycle From Ebay Is It Save To Get The Tittle First Before The Bike?

Buy a motor cycle from Ebay is it save to get the tittle first before the bike? - how to get a tittle of a bike

I bought a bicycle / tricycle from eBay and the person who gives me an accent, so I give money. (I have also the bike / trike to me) it will save it to do because the person can only get a new accent, and my money because they did not? Though I follow the tilde.

4 comments:

The Freak Show said...

I bought my bike last two outside of eBay. Assassin's both, but you can never change the money supply until they inspected the vehicle and saw that he was a clean title. If you are all nervous, you should also ask to see your driver's license and ensure that the name with the title.

rottendo... said...

You have not seen, touched, tests (mounted), which, after review by someone who knows bikes?
You buy a pig in a bag "!
This could be in baskets and boxes will be repaired any more.
This idea is beyond stupid!

Ming said...

Yes, you can add a title before, and then obtain a new one, will be null and void and keep your own money

rotorgia... said...

It is better, a certificate and the title and a confirmation that the money was paid,

Post a Comment