Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Laser Printer Cartridges My Workplace Throws Away Cartridges From A Laser Printer, How Can I Stop This?

My workplace throws away cartridges from a laser printer, how can I stop this? - laser printer cartridges

Since my country of HP cartridges can recycling, my workplace shooting big cartridges manufactured by Samsung. I do not see, because they contribute to environmental degradation. Approximately 100 rounds and shoot. Sometimes the lady is located in the tray and have hatred.

I come from Jamaica, Samsung can create an agent or not the technology, teach their cartridges laser dark recycling?

3 comments:

T0NY said...

Noo! Back they buy you. I'm sure it will give you a return label. These things are for the environment and companies such as the reuse of these things B / C to save money, too bad. I am sure that even a re-saving (and / Refill). See if you can even credit for it.

Shantay said...

I bet if you buy all the cartridges and learns that Samsung pay to have them sent for recycling. I contacted the Human Resources Department of Samsung.

smedrik said...

Look for a company prepared to offer refills toner cartridges in your area - to decide for themselves, often as long as you collect them.

Post a Comment