Friday, January 8, 2010

Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment Rotator Cuff / Shoulder Injury?

Rotator cuff / shoulder injury? - rotator cuff injury treatment

\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ Hile was seized last week while skiing was a little pain in the shoulder. Firstly, it hurts my shoulder in the summer when my boat sank and had a key for me with him. Second last year, I have a badminton ball in his hand, and then click and earth. I could not fix. Recentley IM not sure what I did, but at the same time, it hurts Ing ski with my pole push and it was painful to shoot me in my bed. The pain is completely left to the time, so do not need or want counseling or medical treatment.

What I know is, what is wrong with my shoulder?

It was the ligermants or muscles?

This is a rotator cuff injury?

You reioccure and injuries?

Is there any support or assistance, it can help ITH sport?

Thank you!

PS I am 14 years old and very athletic (I'm not deohydrated)

3 comments:

swimmer4... said...

The shoulder is a very complex part of your body. Many of the tendons and muscles in the surrounding region. Unfortunately, there is not really a shoulder. I had problems with a dislocated shoulder during swimming and in the end destroyed and back of the rotator cuff and required reconstruction of the shoulder. Things can be numerous.
Try ice for 20 minutes and heating at 20 Mintur about 2-3 times per day. For pain try IB Profin. If it continues or is unbearable to go to your GP. If there is something that can not afford a doctor refer to a sports doctor or orthopedic surgery.

Good luck!

thomas m said...

If there is a torn rotator cuff that would not go so fast. It takes about 6 weeks because of a broken heel and approx 3 weeks or more, the pain is manageable. To have tendinitis. It is very painful, but not a tear. And the pain will disappear quickly. But for a rest before exercise, somewhere near your shoulders. Cycling, doing some other aerobic exercise for a while.

metung said...

If you use the same type of pain associated with various types of movements as they hurt him. I suggest going to an MRI. As you said, you are an active person, especially if they make sport. If you have tendinitis of the rotator cuff (which means that the tendon is inflamed) by stimulation. The pain in his right shoulder and is under the front of bone can be felt in the upper shoulder. This happens when you raise your shoulders forward or sideways, with their pain caused by the elevator. Remember, if you laid hands on the sides to ensure, that your palm up. This reduces the pressure in the cuff. However, there are a lot of shoulder injuries, it is best that you accurately diagnose a doctor specializing in orthopedics, which can be seen in the shoulder.

Post a Comment