Monday, February 8, 2010

Coffee Tables Dfs I Bought An Oak Coffee Tables But I Want To Give Them A Dark Cherry/mahagony Look -is There A Product To Use?

I bought an oak coffee tables but I want to give them a dark cherry/mahagony look -is there a product to use? - coffee tables dfs

Soima bought oak coffee tables, but I want them a dark cherry / mahogany look, there's a product that you can use that to give this kind of view? Im not familiar with the patch or something, but I think that's what I need? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong

3 comments:

yowza said...

You can Minwax. Search painting section at your local hardware store. The tables may have a protective layer of polyuretene fact, if you like Mos Def at the scene, then follow the packing box color for your application. Normally, rubbed with a cloth and rest for a while and then clean.

pcbeachr... said...

Mimwax not just any kind or any other place / paint ... the stain is not a table and / Target furniture .. It was a little more, and when combined with the aim of which is already compatible shell soon anyway .. About the first time you put a point where you have extracted it .. .. sorry to say .. for wood to really take "a stain .. the former should be removed of its first timber and naked .. Restaino then .... You can not just sand the surface and wait for a place to enter the old paint / varnish, which is already there .. Simply put, on the surface .. first strip

chris said...

Strip Restaino and

Post a Comment