Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hepatitis A Pictures Why Do Black People Have Yellow/red Eyes?

Why do black people have Yellow/red eyes? - hepatitis a pictures

This does not racist (I'm black), but I always wondered why many blacks (especially in Africa) have red eyes and yellow sclera (the part thats should be white). As such http://www.pictures-of-nigeria.com/images/CW65-r9-29.jpg
I found it very common for Africans red / yellow eyes. I know that no hepatitis or other diseases, as (80% of Africans have the red eyes have seen and lived in Africa, liver) affects only about 3% of Africans. I do not know your level of stress (again, Africans and Africans rich have) no red eyes. I want to know what the black Africans, red eyes, eh?

6 comments:

Sweet said...

My eyes are brown & White

s|\|0\/\/ 908 said...

lol I've never seen anything like it, I think it looks funny lol the guy is high

DJH said...

I also note that many of them hair is orange / red during my visit, I always thought it was black hair black ... Anyway, if I find it let me know ...

Cheese Fairy - Mummified said...

I would say probably an exaggerated effect based on skin color, strictly speaking. I think if you take the eye of a very dark person, and compared the eye of a bright person found in the same type of discoloration - red veins in the eye.

Yellow eyes can by jaundice, which appears in 70% of blacks and only 25% of whites - are f course, causes your eyes become yellow. Other diseases can cause yellowing of the eyes.

Sexxiii said...

Skin contrasting with the white of the eyes can do things that are like more than one person of lighter color. That's just me ...... Suppose

Elieen said...

Oh, are my God, you kidding ?.... Maby has to do with health, Maby not enough nutrients or vitime things, like when you see people with dark circles around the eyes ... My friend and I saw children in the school with her and just means that it is currently, or you do not have enough Nutrience / vitam

Post a Comment