Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wood Swing Blue Prints Blue Jay Pecking On Fence?

Blue jay pecking on fence? - wood swing blue prints

Yesterday my husband and I sat on the swing, watching birds, and we have heard high in the hierarchy of the forest, I think we both said: "joiners" were looked around, but it was a tip that was a bluebird . This morning I was stanging Back to the top of the hierarchy fence. The question is confusing, there is probably a peak, there is something wrong with my fence, or just annoying? I have never seen a bluebird on a kiss before closing.

2 comments:

One Knowing The Truth said...

The Blue Jay their food with great care at all times but especially during the time of their migration. At this time, in the case of Chinquapin, wild chestnuts, acorns, and grapes, cattle, sitting on the topmost branches of trees, the clouds of points and participate with great force to separate the fruit. Those who fell were picked up from the ground, and caused a crack in the bark, splinters remain hard by a fence or under the feet into a branch and beat her with the bill so far at the base.


Take this with your husband, and he is impressed by his knowledge of the Blue Jays. lol - I hope you both have a good weekend and take the Blue Jay in a new way to see. (Introduction of food)

Moose said...

Maybe he had ants in the fence.

Post a Comment