Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cost Of Borrowing 200000 Calculator Buying A House In South Africa?

Buying a house in South Africa? - cost of borrowing 200000 calculator

I intend to go to South Africa with my friend in South Africa. I want to buy a house and managed to save a good deposit. The cost of borrowing (bonds or mortgages) is very high, if I understand correctly (14%). A good house costs £ 80 - 100,000. I wondered, m, if I get its value, an unsecured loan for $ 20,000 (I have) a good credit, I must go back from 6.9% to take home with nearly 50% in advance () + deposit loans. What prevents me from that? Me and my girlfriend is in South Africa and Don work, I think it would be difficult to make payments on the loan (about £ 400 per month). I know that I pay to the money sent there. I know that South Africa was a senseless crime Dodgey is married, but my family and therefore we have to gotired of hiring here. Theres no way I want to buy in the UK (why pay 200,000 for a house Pokey 80-100000 if you and you can enjoy a pool house and a good size). Any tips?

5 comments:

the ferrari man said...

Peilthetraveler I agree with the marginal decline in value, even at 25 with 15-pound against the dollar after the 2010 World Cup. Our economy runs in cycles of 10 years and for the worst in the next two to three years at the helm. However, we have a Full Blown buyer's market for goods ordered and probably be able to buy a property worth £ 100,000 to £ 80,000 to. The market will recover around 2014, we have to solve the energy crisis, even crime. The same house can be worth around 120,000 pounds. If I you I'd wait until the Court that Jacob Zuma, in September, and the presidential elections in 2009. Many of the questions that will destroy our country will receive a reply, and the economic fustructure becomes clearer.

Lesley said...

Just go and feel alive in the sun and enjoy the people and cultures. If only life, then do justice to. I am a former SA and not back, because I have 2 kids and never forgive myself if something happened to them ..

idaboss said...

Do not take your laptop

Peilthet... said...

No warranty of 20k is usually a much higher interest rate. Lowest I've seen is about 11% and the credit is perfect, flawless great anywhere in your credit file.

Remember that the South African currency fluctuates wildly, and sometimes even by 10% after 1 months in comparison to the book. So, if you do, and 30,000 rand per month in South Africa today (15 pounds) and the ratio rises to 16.5 next month, it is now less than 200 pounds per month!

In fact, 50% of the South African rand against the pound sterling has depreciated during the last 2 years. 2 years ago was 10 per pound, 1 years was 13 per pound. Today, its 15 per pound. Next year will probably be on the 18 British pounds and probably 22, the pound in 2 years. Why do you thinkAfrica can not achieve on its own debt abroad? Now you know. Not to be like them, and money owed to England and look to increase their payments every month. Heck, that would almost like he is a variable mortgage, if it is not only the rent increase per month.

mama mzuri said...

South Africa is a great country with wonderful people who live there. I'v lived in different places, but have spent years in South Africa, the best so far. So, get a big house with sparkling pool and all the extras that you have dreamed, and enjoy a good atmosphere, great country and great people. Take a look at mortgage rates or absa.co.za nedbank.co.za (both are market leaders) or mortgagesa.co.za for certain indicators.
And, oh yes, this matter of crime in the United Kingdom youth and shooting stabbing, is not it? In New York, police in Austria (who knew?) In the worst case in the world of incest. The crime is high in South Africa, but put it in perspective. Go!

Post a Comment